Monday, October 15, 2018

2018 Australasian Police and Emergency Services Games!




Image Text:

Tony Langdon
Prepares for Western Australia

On October 27, I will be departing for Mandurah, Western Australia to compete in the Australasian Police and Emergency Services Games. For the past 3 years, I have competed at the Victorian Police and Emergency Services Games, winning mostly gold medals in the 100, 200 and 400 metre sprints.

As I am the current reigning state champion in my age group over 100 and 200 metres, and only missed the 400 metres due to a conflicting meet. The Eaglehawk Fire Brigade, along with the CFA Sports and Recreation Association are supporting my bid to compete in Mandurah.At the Australasian Police and Emergency Services Games, I will be competing in the sport of Track and Field in the 50-54 age group in the following events:·

100 metres, 200 metres, 400 metres, 800 metres, Sprint Hurdles, Discus, High Jump, Long Jump, Triple Jump. Shot Put, Javelin

I am also competing in the 3 relays, which will require combining forces with other competitors to form a team: 4 x 100m Relay, 4 x 200m Relay, Swedish Relay.

Overall, I believe have a good chance of winning several of those events and am looking forward to the opportunity of representing Victoria, the CFA , my local community of Eaglehawk and my Fire Brigade.





Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, playing a sport

No comments: